Evangel Dean Training
Evangel School of Urban Church Planting
Evangel exists to help your movement, ministry network, denomination or church develop a sound, reproducible strategy to plant healthy churches in communities of poverty.
Evangel School of Urban Church Planting – Dean School (online via World Impact U)
This training equips leaders from various partner ministries to become Certified Evangel Deans who train church plant teams to establish new churches in their context by offering Evangel Schools of Urban Church Planting.
Benefits to your ministry: (movement, denomination, ministry network, or church)
- A turn-key solution for offering church plant training for your church plant teams
- The ability to contextualize church plant training for your teams
- An Evangel Dean Coach who will walk with your Certified Deans for one year after the school as they move toward hosting their first Evangel School of Urban Church Planting.
- Your ministry will be part of the Evangel Network – A fellowship of like-minded people who are engaged in reaching their city with the gospel through planting new churches.
- Your ministry will become an Approved World Impact partner with the ability to host other World Impact programs and access additional resources through World Impact U.
- Dean Candidates receive an Evangel Dean Coach to guide them through the Dean School
- Dean Candidates complete all sessions of the Dean School via World Impact U (est. 35-40 hours)
- Dean Candidates complete Coaching Sessions with Evangel Dean Coaches (via Zoom) (est. 12 hours)
- Dean Candidates complete a Dean Certification form toward hosting an Evangel School.
- Dean Candidates are Commissioned to facilitate Evangel Schools of Urban Church Planting
- Evangel Dean Coaches walk with Evangel Deans for one year after the school as they plan to offer their first Evangel school
Click here to download a pdf document with more information on the Evangel Dean School
Evangel School of Urban Church Planting – Dean School
Sample material: Ripe for Harvest: A Guidebook for Planting Healthy Churches in the City
This guidebook is the official textbook of the Evangel School. It outlines a process of church planting that respects the unique cultures, environments, and communities.
Take the next step:
Rev. Ted Smith
Head Dean, Evangel School of Urban Church Planting