There are several appendices that will be key to your students as they engage the Capstone Curriculum and are training for leadership development. We have included these for you so you can print these handouts for your students and give to them for resourcing and training.
- The Three-Step Model: Discovering the Word and Works of God in the Lives of the People of Scripture
- The Exegetical Project: Using the Three-Step Model to Exegete Scripture
- Holding Fast the Good: Developing Critical Thinking Skills in Leadership Development
Battling wrong doctrine is not the only task of the Christian leader. He or she must also learn to converse and to agree to differ with believers whose views do not line up with their own.
- Documenting Your Work: A Guide to Help You Give Credit Where Credit is Due
- Comparing the Scripture Memorization Lists in the Capstone Curriculum with the Master the Bible System
For those studenst who are using Master the Bibleto memorize Scripture, this handout shows which memory verses overlap between Master the Bible and the Capstone Curriculum.
- Reading Completion Sheets:
This is a standardized, updated sheet that can be used for every Capstone Module for the student's reading assignments.